Accident and Injury Attorneys Serving Fort Myers and More
At the Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A., we dedicate our practice to providing high-quality legal assistance to victims and their families who have suffered injuries, death, and other losses as a result of another person's actions. We limit our practice specifically to personal injury and wrongful death cases so that we can fully concentrate our efforts on gaining compensation for those who have suffered the most. Fort Myers personal injury attorney Randall L. Spivey, the founder and principal of our firm has devoted his entire career to advocating on behalf of accident victims, and he is fully committed to obtaining the most comprehensive recovery possible in your case. Likewise, personal injury lawyer Tricia A. Spivey stands ready to listen to your situation, assess your case, and prepare a strong claim to convince the insurance company or jury to award you the appropriate amount of damages in your case.
The Commitment of Our Attorneys to You
When you or a loved one has been injured or lost your life in an accident due to the negligence of another party, you are likely to be overwhelmed both emotionally and financially. In this situation, you will need legal assistance in order to hold the responsible parties accountable for their actions and obtain the compensation you need in order to recover from your injuries and compensate you for your losses. Although losses in an accident can be immeasurable in terms of dollars and cents, financial compensation can help ease the blow of medical bills and lost income. Not having to worry about financial stresses may help you focus your efforts on the recovery process. Given the importance of obtaining necessary compensation in this type of situation, finding an attorney with extensive experience in handling these matters can be essential to bringing a successful personal injury, motor vehicle, or wrongful death claim.
There are a number of different considerations that one must weigh in choosing an attorney. The Fort Myers personal injury lawyers at Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A., are prepared to offer you all five of the most important factors in selecting an attorney to handle your case:
- Personal Attention - When you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed, you need someone who will pay close attention to your needs as your case progresses. Randall L. Spivey will personally handle your case. Most importantly, he will provide you with close personal contact and constant communication throughout the entire legal process. Mr. Spivey offers the highest level of aggressive representation and advocacy on your behalf.
- Board Certification - Randall L. Spivey is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney, the highest degree of specialization available for trial lawyers in the state of Florida. This achievement is reached by only 1% of the lawyers in Florida and recognizes the fact that Mr. Spivey is uniquely qualified to handle your personal injury or wrongful death case.
- Track Record - When you or a family member has sustained a serious injury or a fatality has occurred in any type of accident, you will want an attorney representing your interests who has years of experience in representing accident victims like yourself and your family. You also will want someone who has a proven track record of success in handling these types of cases. You will find just that person in Randall L. Spivey, who has dedicated his career to advocating on behalf of victims of all types of accidents in personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Contingency Fee - We believe strongly in your case. As a result, all clients of the Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A., pay absolutely no attorney's fees or costs unless our firm obtains a monetary recovery for them, either through a settlement with an insurance company or a jury verdict through a trial in court.
- Focus - You want an attorney who is committed and dedicated to representing you in your case, and to cases similar to yours, not someone who might flip to defending insurance companies or big corporations at a moment’s notice. We show our commitment to your case every day by strictly limiting our practice to only personal injury and wrongful death cases where we represent the victim, not the wrongdoer. It is our goal to achieve justice on your behalf, and on behalf of all accident victims.