Cape Coral Motorcycle Accident Lawyers with Decades of Experience and Millions of Dollars Recovered
If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, you need to do everything you can to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. The financial and non-financial costs of a motorcycle accident can be devastating, and they can impact your life for years – if not decades – to come. To give yourself the best chance of recovering maximum compensation, you should speak with a Cape Coral motorcycle accident lawyer right away.
At Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A., we have extensive experience representing riders and their families. We know what it takes to win, and we have the case results to prove it. As our client, we will do everything we can to help you recover, and we will work tirelessly to help you secure just compensation as quickly as possible.
When Can You Seek Just Compensation for a Motorcycle Accident?
Drivers regularly make mistakes that put motorcycle riders in harm’s way. In addition, there are various other factors that can increase riders’ risk of suffering serious and fatal injuries in a crash. As a result, there are numerous circumstances in which riders and families can seek just compensation. At Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A., we handle cases involving motorcycle accidents from all causes—including:
- Distracted drivers
- Drowsy and fatigued drivers
- Drivers who are drunk or high behind the wheel
- Drivers who are speeding, tailgating, or engaging in other risky behaviors
- Drivers who are careless or do not understand the rules of the road
- Road defects and maintenance issues
- Motorcycle defects and maintenance issues
- Unsafe motorcycle helmets and riding gear
Sample Motorcycle Accident Case Results in Cape Coral
When you need to seek financial compensation for a motorcycle accident, experience matters. Here are some examples of our results in cases involving serious and fatal collisions:
- $6,000,000 recovered for a mother who lost her son in a motorcycle accident when a driver who was fleeing the police crashed into his motorcycle.
- $5,100,000 recovered for a motorcycle accident victim in Cape Coral who suffered brain damage and other injuries in an accident caused by a negligent driver.
- $2,750,000 recovered for a husband who lost his wife in a motorcycle accident when a landscaping truck made an improper U-turn into the path of her motorcycle.
- $2,000,000 recovered for a motorcycle accident victim who suffered vision loss and other injuries when a drunk driver crossed the centerline into the path of his motorcycle.
- $1,800,000 recovered for a motorcycle accident victim who sustained serious fractures when a careless driver pulled out from the parking lot of a restaurant in Cape Coral into the path of his motorcycle.
Contact Us About Your Motorcycle Accident Case in Cape Coral
Should you or a loved one be injured in a Cape Coral motorcycle accident because of the negligence of another, after seeking medical attention, please contact Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A. If we represent you, our Cape Coral motorcycle accident law team will conduct a thorough investigation and negotiate with insurance companies. If the insurance companies do not settle, we will seek an alternative dispute resolution through mediation or arbitration. We may need to file a lawsuit and represent you in a trial.
All along the way, we are here to represent you with compassion. We represent people involved in numerous types of personal injury and wrongful death accidents throughout the state of Florida. All of our clients have unique personal injury cases. Our firm provides personal contact and communication along with aggressive representation. We are available 24/7, and there are no costs or attorney fees until we receive monetary compensation for you. Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a Cape Coral motorcycle accident lawyer at Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A. Call 239-337-7483 or tell us how we can reach you online now.