Experienced Commercial Truck Accident Attorneys in Cape Coral, FL
Commercial truck accidents can have devastating consequences for victims and their families. This is a fact we at Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A. know all too well. Our Cape Coral truck accident attorneys have been handling cases against trucking companies and other businesses for decades. We have seen the physical, emotional, and financial struggles victims and families face first-hand, and this is a big part of the reason why we are so passionate about ensuring our clients have the resources they need to move on.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a commercial truck accident in Cape Coral, Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A., is here to help. When you engage our firm to represent you, we will do everything we can to ensure that the party that is responsible for your losses is held accountable. We will work with our trusted experts to accurately calculate your losses, and our attorneys will use their experience to seek just compensation by all necessary means.
Proving Your Right to Just Compensation After a Commercial Truck Accident
There are several steps involved in proving your right to just compensation after a commercial truck accident in Cape Coral. In order to seek just compensation on your behalf, our attorneys will:
- Determine What Caused the Accident – Right away, we will begin our efforts to determine what caused the accident. We will conduct a thorough investigation at the scene of the crash and through other means.
- Determine Which Company is Responsible – Once we determine what caused the accident, then we can determine what company is responsible. This could be the trucking company, the shipping company, the truck’s manufacturer, or any number of other possibilities.
- Calculate Your Current and Future Losses– In addition to proving which company is responsible, we will also need to prove how much that company is responsible for paying. This means accurately calculating your current and future
- Compile Evidence to Build a Compelling Case – With the necessary evidence in hand, our lawyers can build a compelling case for just compensation. They can also anticipate potential defenses and prepare to overcome them.
- Negotiate and Go to Court if Necessary – If possible, our Cape Coral truck accident attorneys will negotiate a settlement on your behalf. But, if a fair settlement is not on the table, they will not hesitate to fight for your rights in court.
Serious and fatal truck accidents can lead to both financial and non-financial costs. When you have a claim, it is essential to ensure that you are seeking the maximum compensation available. As your law firm, we will seek full compensation for your:
- Medical needs
- Loss of earnings
- Other direct financial costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of companionship and consortium
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Talk to a Cape Coral Truck Accident Attorney in Confidence
Being injured in an accident with a truck can be devastating to accident victims. Should you or a loved one be injured in an accident because of the negligence of a commercial truck driver, please contact Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A. after seeking medical treatment. We assist truck accident victims in holding truckers and trucking companies accountable for actions that cause injuries or death to victims. To get the help you need to recover the financial compensation you deserve, call 239-337-7483 or request a free consultation online.