Board Certified in Civil Trial Law
The Fort Myers injury lawyers of Spivey Law Firm are dedicated to representing victims who have suffered injury or death due to the negligent acts of another person, corporation or entity. All of our client’s cases are personally handled by Randall L. Spivey, the firm's president and founder. Randall Spivey is a Fort Myers personal injury attorney who has achieved Board Certification by the Florida Bar in civil trial law, an honor that only 1% of the lawyers in Florida have achieved. Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A., strictly limits its practice to representing people and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases, which has allowed the firm to develop specialized skills and experience in this area.
Experienced Fort Myers Injury Attorney for Car Accidents and Other Injury Claims
Randall Spivey is committed to passionately representing the victims of accidental injury or wrongful death, whether those accidents are caused by distracted drivers, drivers who fall asleep at the wheel, property owners who fail to properly maintain their property in a safe condition, or drunk drivers. All too often, drivers destroy families by taking lives or causing permanent injuries to others when they drive in a negligent, careless, or downright reckless manner. While drivers may be punished through the criminal justice system in some cases, such as in the case of a drunk driver or a driver who was under the influence of illegal drugs, such punishment does not undo the injuries that the victims have suffered. Fortunately, a civil personal injury or wrongful death action can help redress some of those wrongs through financial compensation. Fort Myers personal injury lawyer Randall Spivey has achieved record verdicts and settlements against drivers, property owners, and other negligent parties in court throughout his distinguished career. The Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A., utilizes its team of skilled paralegals, investigators, nurse consultants, and experts to provide experienced and skilled representation in your personal injury, car accident or wrongful death case. For more detailed information on our victims of DUI practice, visit our sister site: hurtbydrunkdriver.com.
- $40 Million Verdict for Victim of DUI Accident in Naples Florida Head-on Collision Won by Fort Myers Personal Injury Attorney
- Plaintiffs Awarded $6.9 Million in Collier County DUI Motor Vehicle Crash
- $5 Million Lee County, Florida Motorcycle Accident Settlement
- Collier County Survivors Receive $5.6 Million Settlement in a Motor Vehicle Death Case
- Woman Receives $4.5 Million Settlement Because of a Broken Door Closing Mechanism
- Lee County Jury Awards $2.7 Million to Cape Coral Plaintiffs
- Fort Myers Injury Attorney Wins $3 Million Underinsured Motorist Claim Following Fort Myers Car Accident