After an accident, it is important to hire the right attorney to fight for your rights because only the right attorney can hold negligent parties responsible. Insurance companies are not your friends and are more interested in profits than in compensating victims.
"Our Fort Myers injury attorneys have extensive experience in assisting clients in obtaining the compensation they need to recover from their injuries and their losses in personal injury and wrongful death cases. When we agree to assist a client, we make a commitment that includes all of the five of the most important factors an attorney should have to handle your case,” said Attorney Randall Spivey of Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A.
Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A. Client Commitment
- Personal Attention - When you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed, you need someone who will pay close attention to your needs as your case progresses. Our team will provide you with close personal contact and constant communication throughout the entire legal process. Mr. Spivey offers the highest level of aggressive representation and advocacy on your behalf.
- Focus- You want an attorney who is committed and dedicated to representing you in your case, and to cases similar to yours, not someone who might flip to defending insurance companies or big corporations at a moment’s notice. We show our commitment to your case every day by strictly limiting our practice to only personal injury and wrongful death cases where we represent the victim, not the wrongdoer. It is our goal to achieve justice on your behalf, and on behalf of all accident victims.
- Board Certification- Randall L. Spivey is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney, the highest degree of specialization available for trial lawyers in the state of Florida. This achievement is reached by only 1% of the lawyers in Florida and recognizes the fact that Mr. Spivey is uniquely qualified to handle your personal injury or wrongful death case.
- Track Record- When you or a family member has sustained a serious injury or a fatality has occurred in any type of accident, you will want an attorney representing your interests who has years of experience in representing accident victims like yourself and your family. You also will want someone who has a proven track record of success in handling these types of cases. You will find just that person in Randall L. Spivey, who has dedicated his career to advocating on behalf of victims of all types of accidents in personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Contingency Fee – We believe strongly in your case. As a result, all clients of the Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A. pay absolutely no attorney's fees or costs unless our firm obtains a monetary recovery for them, either through a settlement with an insurance company or a jury verdict through a trial in court.
"If you or a loved one has been injured because of the negligence of another, please contact our experienced legal team after seeking medical attention. We are available 24/7 to assist you,” said Fort Myers Accident Attorney Randall Spivey.
Fort Myers Accident Attorney Randall L. Spivey is a Board Certified Trial Attorney – the highest recognition for competence bestowed by the Florida Bar and a distinction earned by just one percent (1%) of Florida attorneys. He has handled over 2,000 personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Florida. For a free and confidential consultation to discuss your legal rights, contact Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A., in Lee County at 239.337.7483 or toll-free at 1.888.477.4839, or by email to Randall@SpiveyLaw.com. Visit SpiveyLaw.com for more information. You can contact Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A. in Charlotte County at 941.764.7748 and in Collier County at 239.793.7748.