Spivey Law Firm Supports the Spring 2019 Southwest Florida Youth Basketball SeasonApril 26, 2019 | Category: Firm News | Share
“We are proud to again be sponsoring the Southwest Florida Youth Basketball Season. This program has a positive impact on our youth, ages 4-17+, by bringing together players from both Lee and Collier Counties to develop their skills and teamwork, while having fun,” said Attorney Randall Spivey of Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A.
Starting as a small East Naples group with 90 participants, the league has grown as follows:
- Two divisions play in Collier County and in Lee County.
- SWFL Youth Basketball serves more than 2,700 players in year-round programs.
- 50,000 fans are entertained annually.
- SWFL Youth Basketball is responsible for developing the Tri-County annual high school league and for developing the competitive middle school league.
- SWFL Youth Basketball offers travel team basketball for qualified league players.
- SWFL Youth Basketball provides drive and focus for young people.
Here is a listing of the spring 2019 schedule:
“We hope everyone will come out to these basketball games to watch our budding athletes in action. We at Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A. are sure you will enjoy the experience,” said Attorney Spivey.
Fort Myers Accident Attorney, Randall L. Spivey is a Board Certified Trial Attorney – the highest recognition for competence bestowed by the Florida Bar and a distinction earned by just one (1%) percent of Florida attorneys. He has handled over 2,000 personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Florida. For a free and confidential consultation to discuss your legal rights, contact the Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A., in Lee County at 239.337.7483 or toll free at 1.888.477.4839,or by email to Randall@SpiveyLaw.com. Visit SpiveyLaw.com for more information. You can contact Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A.in Charlotte County at 941.764.7748 and in Collier County 239.793.7748.